Thursday, April 3, 2014

Lindsay Lohan and Anne Frank Catch Up After Years of not Seeing Each Other Since Camp Pt. 1

LL: Hey girl!!
AF: Hey Linds! It's been way too long. I haven't seen you since that time we touched ourselves together at camp.
LL: No way, I forgot about that. And that counselor caught us because it was during rest hour and she was always reading Flowers for Algernon alone in the bathroom.
AF: Oh my god that fucking counselor was such a bitch. After you left that year I peed in her shampoo. Do you remember Rikki? She put a plastic rat under her sheets too.
LL: What the fuck was her fucking name?
AF: No fucking clue girl, she was so annoying though.
LL: I remember every time I wanted to shower after lights out she'd come in the bathroom with a broom and just sweep the shower curtain. It made this noise like a fucking raccoon pissing on gravel.
AF: I remember that. Your OCD was totally nuts.
LL: Remember that rank cereal they used to make us eat when we would lose weight? Like FiberCore or something.
AF: I never ate that shit. Whenever they tried to weigh me I would start hysterically crying and say that my fucking mother used to weigh me before school and that she was dead now.
LL: I didn't know your mom died.
AF: She didn't, but she was a bitch anyway.
LL: Yeah I totally get that. I remember on parents weekend we would always be huffing hairspray at the performing arts center when they got there.
AF: I never wanted my parents to come. They always tried to buy me fucking sweatshirts.


No comments:

Post a Comment